- Dial 7-1-1 to place a call through Kansas Relay
- Relay services are Free and Available 24/7
- Apply for Free Telecommunications Equipment by clicking on this link to the Kansas TAP - Kansas Telecommunications Access Program »
- Click on this link to visit a KS TAP Demonstration Center to identify a telecommunications device that meets your needs. »
ASL Videos on TRS User Registration Database are now available
- The FCC’s Disability Rights Office has received several inquiries about the new centralized database for registering users of video relay service. In response to these inquiries, the Disability Rights Office has released a series of American Sign Language (ASL) videos about the Telecommunications Relay Service User Registration Database (TRS-URD), in a Frequently Asked Question (FAQ) format.
- TRS User Registration Database FAQ (American Sign Language) »
- Video in YouTube »
- For more information, contact the ASL Consumer Support Line at (844) 432-2275 via videophone or email them at DRO@fcc.gov.