ATK connects people with disabilities and health conditions of all ages with the assistive technology they need to learn, work, play and participate in community life safely and independently.
- NEW! Diabetes Prevention & Education class coming to Labette County/Parsons link to Informational Flier (pdf)
- NEW! Diabetes Prevention & Education class coming to Logan County/Oakley link to Informational Flier (pdf)
- ATK 2016 Annual Report (pdf)
- ATK 2016 Highlights (pdf)
- ATK works for Kansans: Customer profiles (pdf)
You can contact your regional AT Access Site by calling 800-KAN DO IT (800-526-3648). Management staff can be reached by calling 620-421-8367 or by sending an e-mail to ATK at email@example.com